WHAT IS SSI SPECIALTY COURSES?
- Min. age: 12 years (15 for Deep Specialty)
- Min Qualifications: SSI Open Water Diver or equivalent certification by recognised agencies.
- Open Water Training Dives
- Full dive equipment rental
- Digital Course Materials & e-Certification
- Instructor fee
- Meals & accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Tips for the crews
FIND OUT MORE!
- At least 15 years old
- Be in Good health or Certified by Doctor to Dive.
- SSI Open Water Diver Certification or equivalent certification by other recognised agencies.
- Complete 5 Open Water Training Dive, fulfilling skill requirements.
- Deep and Navigation dive is Compulsory
What is SSI Advanced Open Water Certification?
I'M READY! WHAT'S NEXT?
Sign up for SSI Diver Stress and Rescue
A huge factor in dive accidents and rescue situations is stress. To accurately solve these scenarios, this specialty will teach you the knowledge and skills you need to avoid and prevent problems that arise above and underwater at the same time, gain confidence on your skills as a diver.
Want to go beyond what you’ve learnt in Open Water? KL Divers offers a variety of SSI specialty courses ranging from increasing dive times with Enriched Air Nitrox Specialty, to expanding your options of places to dive with deep dives and wreck diving.
All Specialty Courses
Adventures Beyond Limits!
Take your diving to the next level. Dive a little deeper and a little further with our SSI Extended Range Courses.
Continue your dive education or start a whole new exciting career as an SSI Dive Professional!
SSI Dive Professional pathway offers myriad of opportunities to develop your skills and further your diving career, earning a living by doing what you really love anywhere around the world.